Description: XLiveLess is a small replacement of the xlive.dll with no online support made by listener. It’s intended to disable a bunch of the modding-preventing measures of GTA IV.
- complete replacement of the xlive.dll (original dll isn’t required)
- all online functions are disabled (to prevent cheating in multiplayer)
- removed all anti-debugger checks
- all game variables are made unprotected and can be accessed and changed by the trainers, control centers and other tools
- in-built asi-loader (no need to replace original files)
- asi-loader searches for .asi files in the root game folder and .asi and .dll in the ‘plugins’ folder