Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: MSK&BLZ Stunt Mod
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:55 pm 

Hello everybody!

Here is the official website of our mod: mskandblz.jimdo.com
With the multiplayer possibilities i found, i really want to continue this mod, but it's not possible without a LUA or a Squirrel scripter (JulioNIB helped a lot for the .net script to load our stunt tricks, but he dont know .nut and .lua).
(.lua for the new IV:Play or Squirrel for the old IV:MP). In one year, i increase my 3d skills, handling knowledges, i learned animations, learned mipmaps and textures skills... my brain is saturated, i read a lot of scripting tutorials, i never understand anything, i can't continue alone. i already passed more than 800 hours on this mod and it need maybe 400 more if i stay alone...
I share this mod mainly for your solo player, (bikes are tunable via extras, 8 different tricks animations you can run with xbox joypad...)
You can enjoy bikes in IV:MP too but you can't tune them and can't run tricks because i dont have skills needed.
If you want to help me with the developpement you can join me by private message here:
https://www.facebook.com/MSK.stunt.MOD/?fref=ts
if i get help i am readdy to make new bikes, animations and a lot of thinks, but solo player not interested me more.
We also started a GTA V conversion, but because of bikes phisics totally f***ed i leave this idea.
Thanks for reading and maybe see you soon. i hope. ;)

Post subject: Re: MSK&BLZ Stunt Mod
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:01 pm 
Site Admin

Nice work. But, indeed, single player mods are not very interesting, and it would be a mad work to convert your mod in an other scripting language to run it in a multiplayer framework...
Good luck with your projects, and welcome in our community :)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:12 pm 

The only thing left to have it on multiplayer is a script who call first trick animation when you press "numpad 1", second trick on "numpad 2" and it for 8 tricks. i can't find commands for call animation in the wikki and a big part (almost all) of images and screenshots are missed.
On your server i have my bikes, and my handlings and vehicle.ide files working nice, it just left the script for tricks animations, but i can't do them, i am not the script man of the mod.
I allready make all 3d bikes, all upgrades for them, all animations for tricks, all textures... i think it's enough... i am not a dev team, i am a lonely dev. i can't do scripts, i did all the rest.If a script to call 8 animations is "a lot of work" for people in community, immagine yourself alone, make all that work... and then almost without knowledge. i learned 3d, animation and texturing alone.
That's why i leave this project till i don't have someone to really help for scripts (or do them). So it will be certainly for ever.

Edit: you tell me in the other topic to post my mod here. And now you say it's not interesting... i dont understand sir.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:12 am 
Site Admin

There is nothing in iv:mp 0.1 T3 who would call your "animations". And indeed, iv:mp wiki was not fully saved, a lot of parts are missing.

Of course handlings and vehicles .ide files are working nice on iv:mp servers. But your "tricks animations" will never work.

I also have "tricks animations" on my server: /nitro and /hydraulics commands.

I don't need to imagine myself alone doing a mod, this is what I made here... Scripting 4 years, everyday, alone.

Maybe some players are interested in using your handlings and vehicle.ide on CPGW server, that's what I wanted to say. Please share these files, maybe in forum's GTA IV handling section :)

ImageImage

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]