Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:24 pm 

Hey everyone and specially GjMan9,
I am Yazan in game I am back active to the game every day for at least 6 hours. I have some ideas for the server to be scripted.
1. Automatic Tp for cops on bank robberies to be removed because it is very annoying for both cops and criminals and it doesnt give a criminal a chance to reach the toilets as the cops directly /arrest.
2.More admin ranks. My suggestion is.

-Moderator then Administrator then Manager then Leader then Owner.
A moderator has limited rights such as /kick ( would like to add /kick ID Reason, cuz /kick in game you cant type the reason..)
/tban for limited time ( Would like to change /ban to /tban which means Temp ban also make it appear on main chat Moderator Yazan Has Temp banned SOMEONE(ID) for provoking or whatever )
/Warn ( would like /warn to appear for everyone on the chat for example, Moderator Yazan has warned SOMEONE(ID) for car killing so everyone can know what not to do and like that)
/goto
/gethere
cant change time
cant spawn cars

-Administrator
Same as moderator but extra rights like /mute for spammers( the auto spam punishment can be removed and then admins can mute spammers for specific time )
/freeze which is freezing a player from moving so you can tp to him to tp him to you and talk to him if he is rule breaking and explain to him the rules etc.
/event as it is in game
/gox as it is in game
/ban permanently ( permanently banned players should make unban requests on forums to get unbanned and make it appear in main chat like Admin Yazan Has banned SOMEONE(ID) for hacking)
/ad ...
I suggest that admins cant change time.
can spawn cars
can type on screen aka /warnall with colors

-Manager
Same as administrator but
can Give moderator or administrator rank to players...
can change time
can start a lottery by /lotto TicketID(from 1-100) MoneyAmount then players can do /buylotto AnyID(From 1-100) if the numbers match some player he wins)
can spawn Barriers and signs and things like that

-Leader
Exactly like Administrator but managers who are promoted to Leaders throughout the decision of Owners are considered hard workers and active players so they deserve this rank.
has the ability to promoted a moderator to an administrator or a administrator to manager only.

-Owner
Has the ability to do recruit anyone he likes and promote anyone.
He chooses which manager to promote to leader.

3. Moderators can get themselves promoted by hard work and helping and activity, I would suggest a tougher form of recruiting admins...

4. A group chat for teams, every player should by a Radio and every team has a channel all players from same team join it and talk together.

5. If the suggestions above are taken I would suggest to fix /admins, to appear like Moderators: X X X, Administrators: X X X, Leaders: X X X. and owners: X X X.
I have a lot more ideas may post them later! Give me your opinions specially GjMan!
6. if those were added^^ please update /adminhelp for each rank with all its commands!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:45 pm 
Site Admin

Yazan wrote:
I am Yazan in game I am back active to the game every day for at least 6 hours. I have some ideas for the server to be scripted.

Hello Yazan,
Nice to share your ideas !

Yazan wrote:
1. Automatic Tp for cops on bank robberies to be removed because it is very annoying for both cops and criminals and it doesnt give a criminal a chance to reach the toilets as the cops directly /arrest.

If no automatic TP on bank rob, robber can rob easily without cop chase, it is not fun.
But, indeed commands like /active /inactive for cops could be useful.

Yazan wrote:

Hmm, why not...

Yazan wrote:
A moderator has limited rights such as /kick ( would like to add /kick ID Reason, cuz /kick in game you cant type the reason..)
/tban for limited time ( Would like to change /ban to /tban which means Temp ban also make it appear on main chat Moderator Yazan Has Temp banned SOMEONE(ID) for provoking or whatever )
/Warn ( would like /warn to appear for everyone on the chat for example, Moderator Yazan has warned SOMEONE(ID) for car killing so everyone can know what not to do and like that)
/goto
/gethere
cant change time
cant spawn cars

-Administrator
Same as moderator but extra rights like /mute for spammers( the auto spam punishment can be removed and then admins can mute spammers for specific time )
/freeze which is freezing a player from moving so you can tp to him to tp him to you and talk to him if he is rule breaking and explain to him the rules etc.
/event as it is in game
/gox as it is in game
/ban permanently ( permanently banned players should make unban requests on forums to get unbanned and make it appear in main chat like Admin Yazan Has banned SOMEONE(ID) for hacking)
/ad ...
can spawn cars

-Manager
can change time
can start a lottery by /lotto TicketID(from 1-100) MoneyAmount then players can do /buylotto AnyID(From 1-100) if the numbers match some player he wins)

-Leader
Exactly like Administrator but managers who are promoted to Leaders throughout the decision of Owners are considered hard workers and active players so they deserve this rank.
has the ability to promoted a moderator to an administrator or a administrator to manager only.

-Owner

3. Moderators can get themselves promoted by hard work and helping and activity, I would suggest a tougher form of recruiting admins...

4. A group chat for teams, every player should by a Radio and every team has a channel all players from same team join it and talk together.

5. If the suggestions above are taken I would suggest to fix /admins, to appear like Moderators: X X X, Administrators: X X X, Leaders: X X X. and owners: X X X.
I have a lot more ideas may post them later! Give me your opinions specially GjMan!
6. if those were added^^ please update /adminhelp for each rank with all its commands!

Sure, this is what I should have written, but no time. It would take me half a day of work, but I work in real life...
Soon I will have a few days of free time, I will try to script this improved admin system.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:07 pm 

Any updates ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:55 pm 
Site Admin

No, just added TR help (/helpTR) to help file.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:12 pm 

Okay.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:26 am 

How about Tp of COPS players to the bank should be without Vehicles?
I mean In case some player happens to be driving a vehicle and has to be Tped I guess that the player should be tped without the car Gjman9 because when those COPS happen to be driving vehicles we are almost unable to reach the Futo as they can reach us faster and can /arrest easily.
So I guess Teleporting of players should be done without cars i.e On Foot so we have little time to reach the Futo and Hot Wire it. :D

North Star
Veteran Player
SERVER - ADMIN
Team Jamaican

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:45 am 

Yazan wrote:

/goto
/gethere
cant change time
cant spawn cars

-Administrator
/event as it is in game
/gox as it is in game
/ad ...
can spawn cars

-Manager
can change time

-Leader

-Owner

I now think this could be great.
I have an Idea like as there are Factions (excluding AOD)
We could have small promotion sort of thing for players of the different factions as
TEAM LEADERS
Team Leader-
->Has the highest numbers of Enemy team kills than any other player.
->Has been in the same team for a considerable amount of time.
->Is an experienced player
->Is Rich (Owns House, Cars Businesses)
(You can hereby define more requirements for choosing a Team Leader)
Team leader properties-
-> Gets more more money as payday rather than rest of players.
-> Can Tp themselves to their teammates. (we can probably set a limit of Tps available to them like 10 Tps per day in game)
-> Can call a backup ( Probably 5 backups per game day)
(Again, you can decide more stuff for team leaders)
Bump, in case the player changes team. He should not be made the team leader of the new Gang. Rather I guess we could have a duel between the existing Team leader and the alleged New Team leader. I mean like some cmd like /duel PlayerID will start a duel with the Team leader for the position only when the player typing /duel meets the Requirements.
Just a thought I guess i could have explained it better but oh well.

North Star
Veteran Player
SERVER - ADMIN
Team Jamaican

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:05 pm 
Site Admin

Team leader system already exists. Leader is player of the team with best skill. Skill is kills/deaths ratio.
Leader can /backup his team mates.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:12 pm 

yeah I just noticed it as well xD

North Star
Veteran Player
SERVER - ADMIN
Team Jamaican

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:14 pm 

I would like to draw attention towards the topic of buying businesses
I've noticed players buy up a lot of businesses like Clucking bell etc, I have a an idea of a small change in the system of buying up businesses. As we all know a few businesses like Grotti, Eroticar, Prestorik, Home Brew Cafe. Just to name a few are reserved to their respective teams, so only those players can buy up those businesses of which team they belong to. I've noticed that some geeky players buy up all the reserved businesses from the respective teams by continuously changing their team from one to another and then buying up all the reserved businesses, all i want as a change is that the players when they buy a reserved business need to stay in the same team so as to get revenue from the business, and if they change team the rights of player over the reserved business should be removed and the money being returned to the player.
This will make sure that no one player buys up all the reserved businesses and the players belonging to the respective team to which the business rightly belongs are denied the right from buying it. I guess this is something very important to note and should be implemented as soon as possible.

North Star
Veteran Player
SERVER - ADMIN
Team Jamaican

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next